You want what braces can give you, a beautifully straight smile. But you dread the idea of giving presentations at work or going out on dates with a mouth full of metal. Keep your confident smile throughout your orthodontic treatment with Invisalign in Austin.
Compared to metal braces, Invisalign treatment is:
- Gentle – With no bumpy metal to rub against you, Invisalign won’t cause irritating friction like braces can.
- Quick – The average Invisalign treatment time for adults is just 12 months. Treatment with braces can take up to three years.
- Discreet – Clear plastic aligners fit snugly over your teeth, so they are barely visible. Plus, you can even remove them for special occasions. No more ugly metal.
- Unobtrusive – You won’t have to make any changes to your diet because you can pop out your aligners to enjoy your favorite meals.
- Better For Your Teeth – Removable aligners also make it easy to keep your teeth clean without special equipment like floss threaders.
The best way to see if Invisalign aligners are right for you is with a free consultation. Call us today at 512-982-6405 to schedule your first orthodontic visit. We have openings almost every day. You’ll find our office conveniently near the Arboretum.
Make Fewer Trips to Our Office With a Customized Treatment Plan
Metal braces require frequent trips to the dentist and uncomfortable fit adjustments as your treatment advances. At the beginning of Invisalign treatment, your dentist uses special digital technology to design your treatment plan, including the number of aligners needed. They’ll check the fit of your first set of aligners when they arrive from the Invisalign lab.
- Typically only need check-ups about every six weeks so we can check your progress
- Simply swap out your upper and lower aligners for the next two aligners
- Complete your treatment in months, not years
Complete Your Smile Transformation With Other Cosmetic Services
Once your teeth are beautifully straight, you may be interested in additional smile improvements. You may want to:
- Whiten Teeth – Your teeth will really stand out following a professional whitening treatment.
- Correct Minor Flaws – We can remove small chips, uneven edges, and similar flaws with a simple teeth contouring procedure.
- Get Rid of a Gummy Smile – Your dentist can remove excess gum tissue so your teeth will take center stage in your smile.
Unfortunately, cosmetic dentistry is rarely covered by insurance. You won’t have to worry about coverage denial with our membership plan. Depending on the level of plan you decide to purchase, you’ll enjoy special savings on your cosmetic treatments.
To schedule a free consultation for Invisalign in Austin, call Great American Smiles at 123-156-1890.